Digital Construction Site at MainDays 2020
COSMO CONSULT TIC GmbH participates together with the partners of the Digital Construction Site Fraunhofer IFF and PREMISO at the MainDays, the annual conference around maintenance and technical asset management.
The event on November 24th and 25th, 2020 will be held digitally for the first time.
The event will focus on change and reorganization projects, qualification and use of knowledge platforms and optimization approaches for maintenance and inspection.
The partners of the Digital Construction Site will present their solutions in a separate session and the use of new technologies in maintenance in a showcase.
Refinery goes Cloud – drastically reduction of unproductive waiting times in the turnaround by using web-based apps
- Access to documents, cloud services and WEB apps via a web portal
- Data transfer from and to backend systems via DBDS Data Hub
- Web-based apps e.g. for mobile confirmation of planned activities
- Digital wallpaper for interactive visualization of project progress based on milestones/ breakpoints
- Benefits and customer statements
Speaker, Dr. Nico Zobel, General Manager, Cosmo Consult TIC GmbH
Presentation: From sensor to ERP
Video: From sensor to ERP
Link to MainDays 2020Back to Overview